APTIV® films are made with VICTREX® PEEK polymer resisting a very large range of temperature.
- UL RTI rating of 220°C for mechanical use without impact and 200°C for electrical use.
- High abrasion resistance
- Hydrolysis resistance: exceptional stability in mechanical properties when exposed to a high temperature and high humidity environment.
- Low moisture absorption
- Chemical resistance
- Resistance to radiations
- Low smoke and toxic gas emission
A large range :
- 1000 type, unfilled, semi-crystalline films
- 1100 type, mineral filled film, semi-crystalline films
- 2000 type, unfilled amorphous film
- 2100 type mineral amorphous film
NB : if, in application or processing, temperatures above Tg are experienced, then the amorphous film will revert to a semi-crystalline form. This property is particularly advantageous when transforming parts from APTIV® film.
- speaker diaphragms and voice cones
- thermoformed structures
- flexible film heaters
A very large technical documentation meeting the needs of R&D departments is available on request.
VICTREX® / APTIV® / PEEK are VICTREX® plc trademarks.
PEEK technical data
|All our products can be customized-cut to any requirements.|